ERP CONSULTANT (FICO/PP)
Citek Technology JSC is an enterprise that consults and deploys many digital transformation solutions including ERP (SAP & Oracle Netsuite), MES, Data Collection, CRM, Data warehouse, Business planning, Business Intelligent.
We have been trusted by global companies and leading domestic companies such as Hoa Phat Group, Cadivi Electric Cable, Eurowindow, Gelex Group, Hoa Binh Minh Group, Phenikaa Group, Vicostone, Quan Dat, BIO, VAS Steel, Minh Phu Seafood, Hai Nam Seafood, Rang Dong Plastic, Ton Nam Kim, Nanogen Pharmaceutical, Pharbaco, Mainetti, Gia Hoa, Diana-Unicharm, Maison, Nippon Paint, Honda Vietnam, Mitsubishi Electric, Ajinomoto, BSI, Puratos, Clariant, Relats, Dien May Cho Lon, Fulbright University, Adidas, Digiworld, A An, Uniben, Thibidi, Emic, …
The opening is for multiple roles and numbers of SAP Consultant for module:
- FICO (Financial Controlling)
- PP (Production Planning)
– Implement SAP S4/HANA FICO/PP module according to the requirements of each project.
– Participate in the full cycle of new deployment projects, or participate in projects that Citek is implementing for domestic or foreign customers.
– Perform the main tasks in the projects: business survey, solution consulting – configuring each module, writing manuals, training users, supporting operations, coordinating with departments, other functions to complete and Go-live projects.
- Graduated from university majoring in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Logistic, Information Systems, Business Administration, Economics, International Business.
- At least 2 years of experience in ERP (SAP S/4HANA, Oracle, Microsoft, Odoo…).
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position on FICO/PP Modules.
- Involved in at least 2 full cycle projects.
- Working knowledge of integration with other SAP Modules
- Strong in the management of FICO/PP .
- Able to travel according to job requirements.
- Have a development orientation and long-term attachment to the SAP ERP industry.
- English: Toeic 650 or Ilets 6.0
- Communication Skill
- Time Management
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation, big SAP projects.
- 13th month salary.
- Participating fully in benefits according to regulations and policies of the company.
- Other company benefits such as: participating in comprehensive Citek care insurance, annual domestic or international travel, annual medical examination…
- Participate in training program to improve knowledge about SAP ERP, B2B, technique.
- Young, dynamic and friendly working environment.