Intern – Business Development
Citek is an SAP Partner – the leading enterprise for SAP ERP/ S/4HANA in Vietnam, the Fastest Growing Partner in Asia 2019. At Citek, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients. Whatever your aspirations, Citek offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
We have been trusted by global companies and top local companies such as Hoa Phat Group, Cadivi Group, Eurowindow Group, Hoa Binh Minh, Quan Dat, BIO, VAS Steel, Minh Phu, Hai Nam, Rang Dong, SMC, Nam Kim, Nanogen, Mainetti, Gia Hoa, PVCFC, Big C, Novaland, Diana, Maison, UPG, Nippon Paint, Puratos, Mitsubishi Electric, Clariant, Relats, etc.
We‘re currently looking for 05 Intern Business Developments.
We train and build you become an Associate/ Senior Business Development with the JD as below:
- Opportunity development for SAP, introducing new services to clients as well as identifying cross selling opportunities;
- Develop and work in collaboration within Citek for lead generation activities target at clients and industries;
- Follow up on the sales leads to realization of contracts/ projects. This includes regular reporting of sale pipelines and client activities;
- Engage in relationship building activities with clients and alliances to build good eminence;
- Provide business and relationship-related inputs to project team during the preparation of presentations and proposal;
- Provide feedback to the project team, facilitate and help resolve objections to secure the contract;
- Able to present and facilitate key discussions with clients and focus groups;
- Continue maintaining relationship with the new clients during the course of project delivery;
- Continue maintaining relationship with the clients to help generate additional engagements;
- Prepare report, translate sales & marketing document when required;
- Cooperate with team member and support supervisors to realize business targets.
BENEFITS: Basic salary, performance bonus
REPORT TO: Business Development Director/CEO
CAREER ROADMAP/ PROMOTION: Associate Business Development, Senior Business Development.
- Graduated University in foreign trade, information technology, economy, and technology
- Must have local knowledge of the market-place with proven experiences in selling SAP in the local marketplace.
- Demonstrate ability to forge and sustain business/client relationships.
- Writing presentations and business proposal ability.
- Fluency in English (TOEIC 650 ++).
- Able to work independently, good problem-solving skill.
- Has the right personality to develop a strong relationship with large customers.
- Good in using Microsoft office computer software.
- Age: under 30.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of software solution (ERP, CRM, Salesforce,…) is a plus
- CPA, PMP, SAP certificate is preferable
- Experience in the field of business development is preferable
- Knowledge of marketing and information technology is a plus